Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guess What's Coming!

I am SO excited about the upcoming (in)RL conference (?) / beach house experience!
I have enjoyed the blogs from their various authors, co-workers, and have learned so many lessons in grace, that I am looking forward to meeting with them on April 28th!

Sometimes, our lives become so clogged and cluttered with non-grace stuff, that we fail to look above and beyond it all to the grace extended to us!  I have found that - at my very fingertips - there are other women who

  • struggle like I do
  • have daily frustrations with friends and family
  • search for God's best, while trying to do it all ourselves
  • are perfectionists, who long for order in a chaotic world
  • who long for the comfort of God's grace to envelope us in a peaceful 'somewhere' that we can just sit and soak it all in!
So, in light of all this, I am looking forward to meeting new friends, getting new ideas, learning more about my walk with God.

Would you join me?  Just reply to this blog and let me know if you would be interested!  I assure you, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment